Why is it that when I want something really awesome and extravagant in my life, I’ll take a step back and think, “Oh but if I have lesser version of it pun ok, as long as I have one”
Omg, I was trying to do the forgiveness step of my emotional decluttering process, when I uncovered MORE painful memories in my life. (I have a whole list which I'm not going to post here, but as I was writing it out, there were lot of things that justified my personality).
Doing my emotional decluttering step, and I realised my parents are nasty towards me.
I was really hesitant to do this step.’ I didn’t feel it in my bones, like I didn’t feel heavy or lazy to do it, but I was delaying and delaying it. there would always be something more interesting to do or a video to watch on FB. I’ve slowed down FB for this week, but whenever I want to do the emotional decluttering, I would intentionally open FB to see what’s new (nothing. It’s 6am).
- Finished the damn EDM. Learnt something new though, so I’m not complaining.
- Made Ruby juices and kept them in breastmilk storage bags to freeze it. So I don't have to juice everyday. Ingenious.
- Found a Google font combination for Billplz that I like - Roboto Black & Assistant. Satisfaction!
- Bought fruits for juicing!
- Contemplated between quitting Billplz or not. Not entirely sure what to do. I’m grateful for having an internal discussion with myself.
- I heard some improvement tips yesterday on Marie Forleo, and it suggested to keep an improvement goal tracker. So I’m using for my JS course. I’ve been paying monthly subscriptions but didn’t do it, so sad. But I did it this morning and I’m quite happy.
I've kept mum about my 4th pregnancy ever since I found out about it, which I think was about a week or two after we got back from our Europe trip.
- Faliq’s first day with the babysitters at Taska today. I was worried if he would act up because there’s no milk. But apparently he was so easy to handle, Alhamdulillah!
- Decluttered my wardrobe! Practically cleared out HALF of my closet space. Time to buy new clothes lol. Which is great because Syam ada duit loll