I’m not sure if I should address this as my current self or future self.
- What’s your personal goal?
- What did you achieve in your personal life?
- Be a JS & FE master.
- Mastered Ruby as well.
- Figment running on its own and generating income
- What’s your career goal?
- To be an entrepreneur, managing multiple businesses.
- What do I want for my business?
- Automation, scalability
- What IS/ARE my business(es)?
- 7thlumen (maybe converted to something else), Figment, Sambal
- What about my knitting/crochet? Do I want to make a living out of it?
- No. No, I don’t. I want to do it for fun, for relaxation, without deadlines. That means not accepting orders. I can premake it and sell it afterwards. No orders. I’ll sell it when I want to. It should not be my main focus.
It is a mistake for me to take on a lot of projects. Paid, I might add.
Out of the question above, I’m very sure with the last one only. I’m having trouble/unsure of the others.
But I’ve answered them all regardless. And I feel content with the answers, I feel right. Now it’s a matter of me figuring out priorities, planning.