I’m at this feeling where I don’t want to do anything. Like, work-wise. Career-wise. I just want to stay where I am. Aku malas nak cari client baru, malas nak think of our “systems”, what services we offer, nak update company profile, 121 sheet, nak 121 or whatever.
I feel frustrated. I feel like I’m going nowhere. I feel like this isn’t the right course for me. I can’t wait for September to come so I don’t have to renew my BNI membership. Fucking a lot of work weh. Commitment sana sini.
Tapi kalau aku kat office pun, bukan nye aku buat apa sangat pun. Haihh.
I just want to do what I feel like doing. Like, aku nak buat website skrang. Or draw.
I want to work on impulse. And who’s to say I can’t?
I want to list down ALL the things I want to do, for my OWN enjoyment. No obligations, not because I have to do it (that doesn’t require money).
- I want to eat cookies
- I want to knit.
- I want to redesign my blog
- I want to sew bag
- I want to build my Stranger Things LEGO
- I want to play Civilisations
- I want to draw, doodle
- I want to feel productive
What else do I want to do?
- I want to eat cake
- I want to watch a movie
- I want the kids to leave me alone
- I want to stop looking at Facebook
- I want to read
- I want to be in high vibrations
- I want to colour
- I want to be & feel abundant, even during the lockdown
- I want to sort the legos
I think I’ll sort the LEGOs.